Wednesday, November 25, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Sale!!


My Mom and I every Thanksgiving pour over the holiday shopping adds for our favorite holiday of the year.......Black Friday!  

Usually we get up super early, wait in the freezing cold, and try not to get trampled by all the other holiday shoppers!  This year I'm thinking that buying online sounds pretty good! lol!  
I'll probably still go shopping with Mom as tradition dictates but I know that if I don't get something I want there are tons of good deals to be had online.


To get in on the fun my Etsy shop will have a 12 day sale starting the day after Thanksgiving.  It will be BOGO 25% off, so buy one item get the second item 25% off anything in the store. 



Be sure to check out all the wonderful creative shops on my Etsy team and their BOGO deals!  Just search knetteam from the etsy search bar.


Happy Black Friday!!!

No comments: