Saturday, September 19, 2009

15% off Jewelry Sale!!


Some of you might remember that I also post all of my creations to Bonanzle. I love their site, it's sort of a safe haven for those who've been disillusioned with other auction style sites. You really can find just about anything there! And the community is just amazing! As you can see from this post. One of the members on Bonanzle "Montrose" has listed and reviewed many of the artisans of Bonanzlepost is just amazing! You should really check it out.

Since I was included in this I wanted to do something special in my booth so for this week I'm having a 15% off sale in my bonanzle booth. Just enter the code "SHOWCASE" when you check out and you'll receive 15% off your total purchase.

One of the other cool things about bonanzle is the chat feature in every booth so please say hi when you visit my booth! It's a nice way to get to know other bonanzlers.

Thank you and happy shopping!
and put them all together in a showcase style thread! The diversity and creativity gathered in this one

No comments: